Updated: Nov 5, 2020
Hey guys! Since I'm a senior in high school, I'm spending most of my time doing homework, working on college essays, and applying for financial aid. All of it is extremely stressful and even detrimental if one doesn't take care of themselves. I'd like to share some quotes that inspire me to hold on and continue grinding!
- "I think of life itself now as a wonderful play that I’ve written for myself, and so my purpose is to have the utmost fun playing my part." - Shirley MacLaine
- "Do not adapt to the energy in the room. Influence the energy in the room." - Bhola Das
- "A beautiful day begins with a beautiful mindset"
- "If you get tired, learn to rest and not to quit." - Banskey
- "A little progress each day adds up to big results." - Satya Nani
- "You will never always be motivated, so you must learn to be disciplined." - Anonymous
You are fantastic and your success has only just begun! Contact me if you need any advice!
Be the go-getter!
With love, Sissy